Thursday, January 8, 2009
1. Tim Brando on a clueless Auburn fan. Kudos Brando. Kudos.
2. Ryan Leaf, world’s greatest baby.
3. Classic. And boom goes the dynamite.
4. Not sports but she is Miss South Carolina. That accounts for something, doesn’t it?
5. Carl Lewis hates America. Absolutely hates it.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Everyone loves a list.
The top 10 movies of 2008. The top sushi bars in L.A. The 10 worst cities for air pollution. The top 10 lists of all-time lists. We’ve all read them.
We’ve all shook our heads and clinched our fists in disapproval at the computer screen when Pee Wee’s Big Adventure didn’t crack the list of best Saturday morning kids shows turned into motion picture list. I was pissed.
With my ousting at Yahoo! (screw you corporate America), I’ve decided to switch the blog up a little. It was, after all, a daily home to all things intelligent on the Worldwide Web, right? So my last entry was Oct. 30. Sue me.
JY on the Road is now the home of the list. I’m going to try to roll out some good lists over the next couple of weeks. If you have any ideas, I’d love to hear them. Leave me a comment. No, better yet, leave me a list of your list ideas.